May 4, 2018
Super cool thing I learned from Dan Sullivan at Genius K (The 100K Group) last night…
On this episode Russell talks about some things he learned at his 100k group. He explains the difference between the who and the how, and why he might start keeping a journal. Here are some of the interesting things you will hear in today’s episode:
- What Dan Sullivan taught him about finding the who instead of figuring out the how.
- Why he is going to apply that to his own projects that he has been procrastinating on.
- And how Ethan Willis convinced him to start keeping a journal of how God touches his life.
So listen here to find out what kind of things Russell is learning in the 100k group.
April 30, 2018
Last night as I was recording my new podcast, I realized why most of us get scared when we’re about to publish something we really, really care about.
On this episode Russell explains why he suddenly has empathy for people who struggle to publish their message. Here are some of the interesting things he talks about in this episode:
- Why he re-recorded another podcast he’s doing a few times, and was still afraid to push publish.
- Why in the decade he’s been publishing podcasts, webinars, videos etc he has always preached to just do, but for the first time he actually has empathy for those who have a hard time doing that.
- And why he is still publishing that podcast, even though he is second guessing things he said, and why you should follow in his footsteps and publish too.
So listen here to find out why it took Russell more than a decade to feel empathy for people who struggle to publish their message.
April 23, 2018
Despite three years of me sharing every secret, they did all the things that I already explained were wrong.
On this episode Russell talks about a competing software company that didn’t follow the blueprint that Russell has already laid out and why that is so mind blowing for him. Here are some of the fun things you will hear in today’s episode:
- Why Russell is reaping the benefits of a competing software company that is no longer willing to learn.
- Why it’s so frustrating when friends of Russell want his help but refuse to read his books as a blueprint.
- And why you should never expect Russell to keep a secret.
So listen here to find out how if you pay attention you can easily follow the blueprint Russell has made and be successful with your business.
April 16, 2018
Something interesting I realized this weekend about how to reactivate people, get them to commit, and finally give them their big ah-ha.
On this episode Russell talks about planning a new 10x Secrets product, when he suddenly questioned why he continues to launch new products. He explains his motivation behind why he continues to do what he does. Here are some awesome things you will hear in this episode:
- Why getting so excited about a new idea made Russell suddenly question why he continues to put out new content.
- How spending money on training helps people re-commit to what they are trying to do.
- And why he loves reading which of his products gave people the aha that made them re-commit.
So listen here to find out why it’s important for Russell to continue to put out content that will hopefully inspire different people.
April 13, 2018
How to create the right hook that’ll make is so that selling becomes almost super easy.
On this episode Russell gives a condensed version of a training he did for Two Comma Club X, where he teaches about the hook, story and offer. Here are some of the things you will hear on today’s episode:
- Why it’s so important to have a hook that grabs people’s attention.
- What he used as the hook for his recently launched Book of Mormon Challenge Podcast.
- A few other examples of hooks people used to sell their own products, and why they were so effective.
So listen here to get a quick idea of what you need to know about having a great hook and story to be able to really sell what you’re offering.
April 9, 2018
If you think that this stuff doesn’t work for eCommerce, network marketing, local businesses, non profits, and your business… think again. Let me show you how this process works for all businesses.
On today’s episode Russell talks about why and how you can use Expert Secrets to 10x or 100x ANY business. Here’s some of the awesomeness you will hear in this episode:
- Why you need to stop thinking, “This won’t work for my business.” and start thinking, “How can I make this work for my business?” instead.
- Hear Russell come up with some offers on the fly on something as ordinary as a coffee mug.
- And find out why it took Russell launching Clickfunnels six times before it finally blew up.
So listen here to find out why you can use Expert Secrets to grow and scale any business.
April 6, 2018
Today’s topic was “how to change the world”
On this episode Russell recaps the fourth and final day of Funnel Hacking Live. Here are some of the awesome things that happened on day four:
- Brian Bowman speaks about acting with a sense of urgency.
- What happened that caused Russell to realize that next year there will have to be security at the event.
- How Myron was able to close even more people into Two Comma Club X
- And how Garret White and Tony Robins rounded out the day.
So listen here to find out all the awesome details that happened during the final day of Funnel Hacking Live 2018.
April 5, 2018
Today we laid out the path and the process to become a member of the two comma club.
On today's episode Russell recaps day 3 of Funnel Hacking Live, which had a theme of the Two Comma Club. Here are some of the awesome things that happened day 3:
- Find out how many people received Two Comma Club awards, and the new Two Comma Club X awards.
- Find out what kind of coaching program Two Comma Club X is, how much it costs, and what the goal of it is.
- And find out how Russell chooses who speaks at Funnel Hacking Live every year.
So listen here to hear a quick recap of all the awesome stuff that happened on day 3 of Funnel Hacking Live.
April 4, 2018
Day 2 at Funnel Hacking Live focused on how you're just one funnel away...
On today's episode Russell recaps day number two of Funnel Hacking Live, which contained amazing things about funnels like:
- Several different kinds of funnels such as, Free Plus Shipping Funnels, Documentary Funnels, Webinar Funnels, Relationships Funnels, etc.
- Russell goes into a little detail about his Funnel Audibles presentation, as well as a few other people's presentations.
- And Find out how much money Clickfunnels was able to donate to World Teacher Aide from all live funnels.
So listen here to find out about all the stuff you may have missed during day two of Funnel Hacking Live.
March 28, 2018
My own personal biggest take-aways from the first day of Funnel Hacking Live.
On today’s episode Russell talks about the events and speakers from the first day of 2018 Funnel Hacking Live. Here are some of the coolest parts of day one:
- Seeing all the Two Comma Club winners, as well as the all the people who made 8 figures and their awesome awards.
- Finding out what Operation Underground Railroad is and how much money they were able to raise on their behalf.
- Being able to watch the documentary film about OUR, to inspire people to help.
So listen to this episode to be able to relive what happened the first day of Funnel Hacking Live, or be filled with regret if you missed it.