September 22, 2017
The secret behind making the important become urgent.
On this episode of Marketing Secrets, Russell gives a recap of some of the events for the Viral video launch from last week. He goes into some rough numbers and stats and explains why they did it. Here are some of the highlights of this episode:
- Russell gives some rough numbers of how the viral video went and some of the stats for the first 7 days since.
- He explains what good things have come from the video launch and why they did the things they did.-
- And he explains why he needed to make the important things become urgent in order for them to get done, and why he recommends others do the same thing.
So listen to this episode and find out how many views the viral video got, and what good things have come from it so far.
September 20, 2017
My live presentation from the viral video launch party.
On this episode Russell gives a presentation at the viral video launch of how Clickfunnels went from $0 to $100,000,000 using growth hacking and sales funnels. Here are some of the awesome things in this episode:
- Step by step how Russell was able to grow his business without you outside funds.
- How he was basically paid to introduce people into the Clickfunnels world.
- And why funnels are the key to growing your own business without having to take money from venture capitalists.
So listen here to hear this awesome presentation that can teach you how to grow your business using sales funnels.
September 18, 2017
Russell's thoughts as he enters the last phase of the viral video launch.
In this podcast Russell is worn out and tired but he talks about finishing what he started even when he's burned out. Here are some of the awesome insights you will hear in today's episode:
- Who taught Russell the concept "99 yards doth not a touchdown make." and what it means.
- What other circumstances Russell has used that quote to help him get through.
- And why it is so important to give it your all until you complete something, even when all you want to do is quit.
So listen here to be inspired to keep going and moving forward and finish what you start.
September 15, 2017
My thoughts as I detox from Lucky Charms.
On today's episode Russell talks about the effects of putting negative fuel in your body instead of positive. Here are some of the informative things you will hear today:
- What started Russell on a carb binge that he couldn't stop.
- Why eating junk will make you feel like junk.
- And why putting positive fuel in your body will help you compete in business and you'll be more able to get a billion things done in shorter period of time.
So listen here to find out why putting negative fuel in your body could be making your work suffer.
September 14, 2017
What I realized that's holding people back from taking the next step in their business.
On this episode Russell talks about what the secret is to go from a million dollars annually to ten million to a hundred million. Here are some informative things in today's episode:
- What advice Russell had for someone in his Two Comma Club when it comes to making more than one million dollars a year.
- Why it's important to opportunity stack instead of constantly opportunity switching.
- And some of the things you can do to go from 7 to 8 figures per year.
So listen here if you want to be grow your business from a million dollars a year to ten million and even one hundred million!
September 13, 2017
My new formula for getting your message in front of the masses.
On today's episode Russell talks about what he has done to be able to connect with a broader audience of entrepreneurs. Here are the awesome things you will find in this episode:
- Why people like the Harmon Brothers don't know what copy is, yet they write amazing copy.
- What Russell did to be able to appeal and connect with a broader audience of entrepreneurs rather than just marketers.
- And how you can connect with a bigger audience and how that could help you.
So listen here to find out how Russell connected with a larger audience and what the plan for the future with them is.
September 12, 2017
Against all traditional investing advice, this should be your number one focus after you launch your company.
On this episode Russell talks about paying your house off quickly so you can have the ability to risk more. Here are some of the amazing things you will hear in today's episode:
- Why Russell is giving the opposite advice as nearly every investor there is when it comes to paying off your house.
- How Russell was able to keep his wife in the dark about some of the hardest times in the business.
- Why having the stability of a paid off house gives entrepreneurs the ability to risk more.
So listen here to find out what would happen to Russell, worst case scenario and why he wouldn't lose his home or family.
September 11, 2017
On this episode Russell talks about getting his stalling kids ready for bed and yelling at them to stop stopping, which reminded him of what Setema said at Funnel Hacking Live. Here are some of the awesome things to look for in this episode:
- Why yelling at his kids to stop stalling, made him think of people who need to stop stopping when it comes to business and life.
- Why it's always important to keep moving forward even when you hit roadblocks.
- And why its physically impossible to have success when you stop from every roadblock that gets in your way.
So listen here to listen to Russell say "Stop stopping" a million times to burn it into your brain so it motivates you to always move forward.
September 8, 2017
On this episode Russell goes over the final step of the Clickfunnels onboarding process and helps you understand how to actually sell your offer. Here are some exciting things in today's episode:
- Why most people's websites are like a really bad vacuum salesman
- Why just having a funnel is not enough
- How to literally get push-button-easy copy written for all your funnel pages
Listen here to the last step and help yourself have even more success with Clickfunnels.
September 7, 2017
On this episode Russell goes over the third step in the new Clickfunnels onboarding process, which is creating an offer. Here are the amazing things you will hear in today's episode:
- Why creating an offer is one of the most important, yet least understood parts of the process
- How Russell was able to sell a product for $67 that competitors were selling for $20 on Amazon
- What to do if you hate discounting your products
So listen here to learn the little understood secrets of offer creation.