November 21, 2017
A quick play-by-play of the last 24 hours of my crazy life.
On this episode Russell talks about the last 24 hours of his life and the events that made it feel crazy. Here are some of the interesting things you will hear in this episode:
- Find out why Russell is being sued by a Clickfunnels customer.
- Hear about some other legal problems that Russell has been dealing with for quite some time.
- And find out why Russell and his family had to take trip to the ER.
So listen here to see why Russell’s last 24 hours have been such a stressful roller-coaster ride.
November 6, 2017
A podcast from Russell and Todd in a private plane.
On this special private plane episode Russell and Clickfunnels co-founder, Todd Dickerson, rant about troubles they’ve had with different platforms, most recently iTunes. Here are some of the interesting things you will hear on this episode:
- Find out why Russell is not longer getting subscribers for his podcast, and how all efforts to fix the problem have been fruitless.
- Hear Todd tell a story about a friend of his that basically lost his business when Amazon D-listed his product.
- Find out why YouTuber, PewdiePie pretty much lost everything after using an offensive term.
- And discover how we can learn from these examples to make sure we don’t have all our eggs in one basket.
So listen here to find out why it’s important to have a back up plan when it comes to social media platforms, as well as merchant accounts.
October 31, 2017
Interesting thoughts I had on my drive home from Salt Lake City.
On this episode Russell relates following God's will to following the will of the market in business. Here are some of the enlightening things you will hear in today's episode:
- How spending his weekend talking to a leader in his church reminded him that's its important to align your belief's with Gods.
- How aligning your beliefs will God's is similar to aligning your product ideas with the needs of the market you're in.
- And find out how you can align your own beliefs with that of the market you are in.
So listen here to find out how Russell is able to relate business marketing to God.
October 27, 2017
Russell's rant about what's keeping people from success.
On this episode Russell rants about the difference between daycare, college and coaching and why to be successful you need coaching. But to be a champion you have to put in the extra work because coaches can only take you so far. Here are some interesting things in this episode:
- Why you need to listen to your coaches to be successful, otherwise you might as well go to daycare or college.
- And why putting in extra work after the coaching is what will make you a champion.
Listen here to find out why you need to move on from daycare, and college and jump into coaching and then put in even more effort to become a champion.
October 26, 2017
How we're creating systems so that everyone can focus on their unique abilities.
On this episode Russell talks about being worth $100,000 a day in his business, but not being worth anything as an assistant wrestling coaching. He goes on to say why it's important to focus on unique abilities. Here are some of the amazing things in today's episode:
- Why Russell had to tell an old friend that he couldn't come visit unless he paid him $100,000 a day.
- How Russell ended up being an assistant wrestling coach for free.
- And why focusing on our own and our team members unique abilities is a good way to grow your company.
So listen here to find out why Russell charges $100,000 a day for business consulting, but is an assistant wrestling coach for free.
October 25, 2017
I use this in every webinar, every Facebook live, every sales letter, and pretty much every time I sell anything, and I'm going to give it to you for free!
On this episode Russell talks about a closing technique he learned from the first copywriter he ever paid, that he has been using ever since. Here are some of the awesome things you will hear in today's episode:
- Who Russell first heard use this technique and what's cool about it.
- Listen as Russell go into character to show how he does the sales pitch.
- And find out why it doesn't have to be all or nothing when people buy from a webinar.
So listen here to find out what technique Russell has been using for years to close.
October 24, 2017
The second super power that you need to add that's, unfortunately, invisible to the entrepreneurial eye.
On this episode Russell talks about being able to set long term goals to help you focus today and stop chasing all the shiny things that you see along the way. Here are some interesting things you will hear in this episode:
- Why you should stop being distracted by shiny things by focusing on the one thing that you want to do.
- Why being entrepreneurial is like having a super power and how being able to set goals and follow them is a second super power.
- And how setting a someday goal will help you reverse engineer your 5 year, 1 year, 1 month, 1 week, and today goals.
So listen here to find out how to add another super power to your entrepreneurship.
October 20, 2017
Here's a behind the scene's glimpse of the chaos that ensued in the 24 hour webinar.
On today's episode Russell goes over what happened when he planned and executed a new webinar in under 24 hours. He recounts what went wrong, what went well, and how it did overall. Here are some cool things to listen for in this episode:
- What things went wrong during the webinar, such as software freezing, and slides not being completed in time.
- Why a guy that actually pays Russell for coaching has no business critiquing the webinar.
- And why you need to just do it if you are planning on launching a webinar. What are you waiting for?
So listen here to find out how Russell's webinar went and hear what he's changing when he redoes it later this week.
October 10, 2017
One of the traits of all the truly successful people in the world.
On this episode Russell talks about why he has a new coach and how he let himself and that coach down last week by not keeping a commitment. Here are some awesome things to listen for on this episode:
- Why Russell is so coachable, and how that usually leads to success.
- Why all people who make and keep commitments are successful.
- And why Russell failed on one commitment last week and is going to try even harder this week to keep all of his commitments and be successful.
So listen here if you want to know how to be coachable and be able to succeed.
October 9, 2017
It happened the day you took personal responsibility for a problem that wasn’t your own.
On this episode Russell talks about how every entrepreneur is someone who found a problem and took responsibility for it. Here are some of the enlightening things in this episode:
- Why entrepreneurs are different than the rest of the world when it comes to seeing a problem.
- Who some of Russell’s inner circle members are that are a great example of taking responsibility of a problem and fixing it.
- And why when entrepreneurs take responsibility for a problem, it changes the world.
So listen here to find out how to be an entrepreneur by taking responsibility for a problem that you didn’t create but want to fix.