February 20, 2018
A quick glimpse behind the scene of what's happening here on our biggest, most crazy, funnel to date.
On today's episode Russell talks about the new Project Mother Funnel that should be rolling out in the next 30-60 days. Here are some of the awesome things you will learn about it in this episode:
- What Project Mother Funnel is and what it's designed to do.
- How it will help decrease churn rate by weeding out the customers Russell doesn't want.
- And how it will help new customers stick.
So listen here to find out what you can expect when Project Mother Funnel is finally live.
February 15, 2018
The quickest way to get your team to help you win.
On this episode Russell talks about how to get over the initial pain when you start something new and create desire. Here are some of the awesome things to listen for on today’s episode:
- Find out why starting a new business is similar to starting a new sport, because it doesn’t get fun until you have a win.
- Hear the fun story of Russell’s first win in wrestling, and how that is what made him decide that he was a wrestler.
- And find out why you need to start will small wins in order to work your way up to the big ones.
So listen here to find out why you need to be able to have a win, in order to create desire, in whatever it is you are doing.
February 13, 2018
Listen as "The Goat Farmer" drops some powerful Q & A during this episode of Marketing Secrets.
On this special episode Russell is interviewed by Dana Derricks for Decade in a Day. Here are some of the fun and informative questions you will get to hear the answers to:
- What would be the one thing Russell would suggest anybody starting out in business should focus on?
- What's Russell's biggest secret to building funnels?
- What Russell wishes he would have done differently?
- And what Russell's team relieves him from?
So listen here for the answers to these questions and many more from Dana Derricks.
February 9, 2018
Understanding the "Pride Cycle" can keep your business protected from yourself.
On today's episode Russell talks about the pride cycle and how he stays humble. Here a few of the amazing things in this episode:
- Find out what the pride cycle is and why you have to go through it to learn how to stay humble.
- Hear how Russell keeps himself humble so he doesn't have to go through a third crash.
- And find out why sometimes pride isn't the reason for your crash, you just needed to go another direction.
So listen here to find out how to keep yourself humble in your business so you don't have to be humbled.
February 8, 2018
What to be aware of with the new "Facebook Slap" and how to protect yourself and your business so you can not only survive, but you can thrive.
On today's podcast Russell talks about the recently announced Facebook slap that is going to change everything for direct response marketers. He also reflects on some of what happened during the Google slaps years ago. Here are some of the helpful things you will hear in this episode.
- Find out what the Facebook slap means and how it will change things for Russell and other direct response marketers.
- See why Russell has experience with these sort of things and why that makes him well informed and qualified to help others.
- And find out what you should be doing to get ahead of the game and not be hit so hard with the changes on Facebook.
So listen here if you want to find out how to stay profitable despite all the changes coming to Facebook.
February 7, 2018
Even though we have 150 employees, only 20 of them are in Boise, so this is how we keep momentum happening.
On today's episode Russell updates a little on if his kids are enjoying wrestling and he also reveals one secret to making a remote team work. Here are the awesome things in this episode:
- Find out which of Russell's kids actually appears to have enjoyed the first wrestling practice out in the wrestling room, despite so much complaining.
- And hear what one of the important factors is to having a remote team work successfully.
So listen here to find out one of the reasons Russell's remote team works out so well.
February 6, 2018
Semi-deep thoughts from inside the wrestling room.
On this episode Russell talks about how trying to teach his boys to love wrestling the way he does has been met with a lot of resistance, but why he isn’t giving up. Here are some of the cool things in this episode:
- Why even though Russell’s boys have not really enjoyed wrestling so far, it’s important to push forward anyway.
- Why anything new that you try to do brings resistance, but if it’s important you need to continue to move forward.
- And how getting his boys to do wrestling is similar to starting something new with your business. You need to be passionate about it if it’s going to work.
So listen here to find out why you should continue to push forward in the new things you try, despite the initial resistance you will get.
February 5, 2018
Something special I learned this week when I stopped doing my morning routine.
On today's episode Russell talks about changing up his morning routine by driving his kids to school and why it has been so great. Here are some of the amazing things Russell talks about in this episode.
- What caused Russell to stop and notice that he was missing out on something really special with his kids.
- What kind of a difference he feels in his life since he began driving his kids to school each day.
- And why it's so important to stop and look around you and notice the relationships that you may have been neglecting.
So listen here to find out why Russell is going to continue to drive his kids to school, and why you should stop and pay attention to your own loved ones, because you never know what you're missing out on.
February 2, 2018
What I've learned during the systemization process inside of Clickfunnels over the last few months.
In this episode Russell explains how to replace your own level 6 skill sets with people who have level 10 skills in one thing. Here are some of the awesome things you will hear in today's episode:
- Why having the ability to take his daughter to the Little Gym helped Russell reflect on why it's awesome to be an entrepreneur.
- Why entrepreneurs need to figure out how to do everything to get their businesses off the ground.
- And why it's a good idea to replace yourself with people who do better work, once you've made a million dollars.
So listen here to find out how you can find a lot more people who are better than you to run your business for you.
January 30, 2018
A cool new way to look at developing your new opportunity.
On today's episode Russell talks about how he was able to look at his own principles through a different lens after he heard Steven teach them at the FHAT event. Here are some awesome things you will hear in this episode:
- Find out how Steven helped Russell see the market, submarket, and niche concept differently.
- Find out the difference between a red ocean market and a blue ocean market.
- And hear Russell discuss in detail what it means to throw rocks at the red ocean.
So listen here to find out how to still be a part of the red, bloody ocean, while creating your own blue ocean.